Are you or someone you know looking to kick off your career with a supportive college like h&h?
At h&h, we are always launching new classes to cater for students keen to learn in a classroom to qualify for the career of their dreams. We also offer different modes of learning – including distance and online – as well as classroom support for our trainees and distance students should they need.
After you qualify through h&h Accredited Training, we also help our students:
- Prepare for job interviews and writing resumes to land the job you really want
- Get work experience through mandatory work placement as part of your training and assessment
- Qualify with full support from our friendly trainers, who will also act as referees for you in future job interviews
- Offer Recognition of Prior Learning and Credit Transfer if you have acquired relevant prior knowledge and skills to be credited to certain units of competency
Our 2021 new classes
We will be starting a range of new classes, with plans for:
- Saturday classroom sessions for the CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care starting February 6, 2021
- Thursday & Friday classroom sessions for the CHC30113 Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care starting February 11, 2021
- Monday & Tuesday classroom sessions for the CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care starting March 22, 2021
- Tuesday & Wednesday classroom sessions for the CHC50113 Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care starting March 23, 2021
- Wednesday & Thursday classroom sessions for the CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support starting March 24, 2021
- Thursday classes for the CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support starting February 18, 2021
We regularly take new trainees and distance students on during several intakes, so call us on (02) 682 0100 if you’re interested in finding out more.