Online and Distance Options
Each of our courses are available in online and distance format. Get in touch today to find out how we can make your study dream a reality with one of these great flexible study options.
Flexible Timetables for Busy People
H&H Accredited Training offers weekday, weekend, evening classes classroom study options. These options allow each course to have a flexible timetable to suit your individual schedule. Our classroom environments have been designed to be enjoyable and motivating. We offer the following courses:
Certificate III Individual Support, specialising in Aged Care, Disability or Home & Community Care
Certificate IV in Disability
Certificate IV in Ageing Support
Certificate III & Diploma in Early Childhood Education & Care
Certificate III in Business
Certificate III in Education Support
First Aid Course
Fees and Funding Options
Making the decision to study is a significant investment. H&H provides students with the option to pay in weekly, fortnightly or monthly installments, this means students do not have to come up with a large portion of payment upfront.
To gain admission, each student completes the enrolment paperwork and pays an administration fee. This fee is non refundable. Then the chosen payment plan commences with the reminder of fees. The course fee includes all course materials, insurances, full tuition and student support services. See below for further course inclusions:
• First Aid (if part of qualification – see individual course subjects) not included with distance enrolments
• Post support – Our college provides support after you course has finished
• Additional learner support – you can access support 7 days per week through a dedicated email address
• Our friendly staff are available 6 days per week at the college (on site or phone call) they can assist you with enrolment enquiries, work placement assistance and much more…..
Distance (Home based) and Traineeship students also include unlimited trainer/assessor support (via workplace visits, email and phone). First aid cost is an additional cost to distance students (please ask staff for dates of training to join at the college or information for organisations in your area delivering first aid training)..
Prior to commencing work placement, aged care and disability students are required to obtain a National Criminal History Check at the additional cost of $52.
Contact us for a quote on your preferred course. Also please feel free to enquire about your eligibility for Smart & Skilled funding.
When to Pay Fees
• Full Fee Paying Students – Administration fee is payable upon enrolment (non refundable) Remainder of fees are payable over the duration of course.
• Government Funded Courses – When students enrol into a funded program the H&H staff will access the Smart & Skilled Calculator to determine fees payable. Eligible students will be required to provide evidence for funded programs i.e. current Centrelink Income Statement.
• Traineeships – Smart & Skilled funded traineeships will have access to payment plans throughout their traineeships. To determine fees payable, the trainee has access to the Smart & Skilled calculator (https://smartandskilled.nsw.gov.au/are-you-eligible).
• Cash, Credit Card and Eftpos payments are accepted at H&H College
• Credit Card/Visa Debit Card payments are accepted over the telephone (enrollments are required to come into the college)
• Money order or bank cheques are the only accepted payment methods by post
• Direct debiting system available upon request with PAY SMART. Please see www.ffapaysmart.com.au for more details.
• Direct Deposit is accepted into the H&H Bank Account at an ANZ Branch or bank transfer.
• Our bank details and a reference number will be provided to you on enrolment if applicable
• Payment by post is not accepted (either money order or bank cheque only)
• Personal cheques are accepted upon approval only.
• At Time of Enrolment – administration fee is required via Cash, Credit Card/Visa Debit Card online or in person. Please note students are required to complete all paperwork for enrolment at the college, however payment may be made over the phone after paperwork is completed.
• Upon enrolment, a payment plan is organised with our accounts department (which is both quick and easy), or Flexible Payment Plan by Instalments – direct debit of your nominated bank account or Credit Card/Visa Debit Card to be paid fortnightly or monthly via PAYSMART.
• Please note that H&H does not receive payments over the value of $1000. Our payment plans are in place to follow regulations and provide payment options for students. Please contact us to discuss further.
• Receipt of Payment – Fees vary according to the course, units or method of delivery and are subject to change without notice. Students are advised of all cost before enrolment and issued receipt/s as each payment towards the course cost is made. Please ensure that you retain these, in the event of an unexpected discrepancy.
The NSW Government is offering fee-free scholarships for up to 50,000 students a year, starting in July 2015.
If you are aged between 15 and 30, eligible for a concession fee and are thinking of enrolling in a Certificate III in Aged Care OR Certificate III in Early Childhood Education & Care, then you might be eligible for a new government scholarship.
The scholarship means you can complete your study without paying fees, provided you start your course after 1 July 2015. Click here for further information
Smart & Skilled Funding (another funding component)
Smart and Skilled qualifications are subsidised by the NSW Government. Eligible students can enrol into Certificate III in Aged Care or Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care. Both have classroom and traineeship options.
The Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care is also traineeship approved and the Smart & Skilled funding.
How much will your Smart and Skilled training cost you?
If you’re eligible for government-subsidised training under Smart and Skilled, you pay only a portion of the training cost.. Please also note that Smart and Skilled fees are set for the whole qualification. They are not annual fees.
Financial & Employment Assistance
All H&H courses are approved by Centrelink. This allows current Centrelink recipients when approved, to continue receiving Centrelink payments. The following Government assistance (for Australian citizens) may assist you while studying at H&H (please contact your local Centrelink office for further advice and eligibility requirements):
• AUSTUDY where the student is 25yrs or older and studying OR in an Apprenticeship (full-time).
• YOUTH ALLOWANCE where the student is 24yrs old or younger. Assistance is provided with costs of studying or completing an Apprenticeship.
• AGED CARE EDUCATION AND TRAINING INCENTIVE PROGRAM where the individual applying is in full time, part time or casual employment in direct care at an aged care service and must have commenced on or after 1 July 2015. The individual can claim $500 at the beginning of the course and $500 after successful completion of the course. Course being Certificate III or IV in Aged Care.
Employment Services offered by the Government can provide assistance in work placement
There are numerous agencies that can assist jobseekers and Centrelink recipients with gaining employment, further study and support for a variety of programs. You can access these services through http://www.jobsearch.gov.au/serviceproviders. This site lists your closest agency and the support they provide.
The above details are provided as a guide only and we ask that all students considering financial assistance check the Centrelink website for accurate details that are most relevant to their situation and requirements.
• Should H&H cancel a course the student will be refunded 100% of all course fees paid including the administration fee (deposit)
• Should a student withdraw prior to commencement, H&H will retain the administration fee (deposit) that was paid upon enrolment. If more than the required deposit was paid at enrolment the difference will be refunded.
• Should a student withdraw during the course the administration fee (deposit) is non refundable, the student then will be charged a pro-rated amount based on how many weeks the student was in attendance in the classroom, as per attendance sheets. Distance students will be charged a pro-rated amount based on how many units were provided (regardless of use).
Should a student need to re-enrol into a course with H&H, fees and charges will apply. Fee for re-admission into Certificate III qualifications is $295.00 (non-refundable), Certificate IV qualifications is $395.00 (non-refundable), and Diploma qualifications is $495.00 (non-refundable).
Re-admission may apply in the following circumstances:
• extension on distance enrolments
• re-enrolling into classes (for students who are NYC in previous classes)
• prior students that have deferred their studies (longer than six months)
• students wishing to complete their studies after a long period of absence and there has been substantial changes to the training package or industry requirements (Directed by Training Manager)
Deferring Your Studies
H&H recognises that students may choose to defer their course due to personal circumstances, interrupting their studies. It is imperative that you notify H&H administrative staff as soon as possible. Should a student wish to defer their studies, this must be formally approved by the Training Manager and will only be granted for a maximum period of 3 months.
Should a student be deemed NYC, it may be recommended by the trainer/assessor and/or Training Manager to re-join further classes. The student will be required to undergo the formal enrolment process again. This incurs a fee of $295.00 (Certificate III qualifications) $395 (Certificate IV qualifications) and $495 (Diploma qualifications), which includes all course materials.
Hi, my name is Arti. I have landed in this country less than a year ago. And selecting a course has been such a tough decision for me. The journey began with H&H Accredited Training College. Everyone has been so supportive during my Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care Course. I have been so nervous at the start but my teacher guided me through all the way. I have a permanent job today and am continuing with my studies, Diploma Course.
I would like to thank H&H Team for facilitating this class and for their continuous enthusiasm and energy.
Hi my name is Douha and I just finished my Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care and H&H Training. I really had a good time and am enjoying the experience during my studying of the Certificate III and Diploma in ECEC. The Staff and service were helpful and beneficial especially my teacher. She is an amazing teacher, always present when we need her. She supported us in class and during the work experience. I advice every person that wants to study Child care to come and try H&H training.
I have just finished a CHC50113 – Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care. Having a great teacher made a big difference in my studies. She was professional and knowledgeable and used her experiences and professionalism to help me achieve my studying goals.
I highly recommend H&H Training to achieve your dream course. I will recommend this college to others to get the benefit of a good college and supportive teachers.
I would like to use this opportunity to say thank you to my teacher who is the loveliest person/teacher/supporter in my life. She worked very hard for all of us to go through this process and finish our diploma, as all of us are coming from different cultures and English is our second language. She used her own time to give us more support and help us learn more and be more professional in our job. I worked 15 years in the same industry but I learnt more so much in my Diploma class here.
The college staff were so supportive each step on the way and I was assisted by lovely people, who were always nice and helpful. Thank you for everything. I will recommend this college to others to get the benefit of a good college and supportive teachers.
I learned a lot on how to take care of my baby who is going to come soon.
My English skills especially in listening and understanding have improved a lot by having classes in this college.
I have learnt lots of new information in the childcare field from this college.
I’ve got a lot of new knowledge by studying in this college and made many new friends. I ALSO got a job after I have finished my work placement.