We offer a range of funding and payment options to make study options flexible and accessible to all our students.
Each of our courses include administration fees, all course materials and full course tuition. See below for even more inclusions in your course costs:
• Classroom based Certificate III qualifications also include First Aid, insurances for work experience, and additional learner support.
• Classroom based Certificate IV qualifications also include insurances for work experience and additional learner support
• Classroom based Diploma qualifications also include insurances for work experience and additional learner support
• Distance (Home based) and Traineeship students also include work experience insurances and unlimited trainer/assessor support (via workplace visits, email and phone). First aid cost is an additional cost to distance students (please ask staff for dates of training to join at the college or information for organisations in your area delivering first aid training.
Please note that aged care and disability students are required to obtain a National Criminal History Check at the additional cost of $52.
Contact us for a quote on your preferred course. Also please feel free to enquire about your eligibility for course funding or to discuss the most suitable payment options for your needs.
Please note that our administration fees for Government funded courses are in-line with TAFE NSW. (This is a requirement of our State Training Services Approved Provider List contract).
When to Pay Fees
• Fee Paying Students – 15% deposit upon enrolment, payment options include direct debit or payment plans flexible payment options over the duration of the course. Please note: we do not take payments of more than $1000 at any time throughout the course.
• Government Funded Courses – Administration fee is payable upon enrolment (please contact college for fee information). No government forms are required, however there may be an eligibility requirement, please contact the college for entry conditions. Example, copies of income statement from Centrelink (if Jobseeker) may be required.
• Traineeships – Administration fee is payable upon enrolment (please contact college for fee information). an invoice will be issued after enrolment and at the beginning of each additional year of study. We have college staff that can assist you will all required forms and information, please email for more information
• Cash, Credit Card and Eftpos payments are accepted at H&H College
• Credit Card/Visa Debit Card payments are accepted over the telephone (enrollments are required to come into the college)
• Money order or bank cheques are the only accepted payment methods by post
• Direct debiting system available upon request with PAY SMART. Please see www.ffapaysmart.com.au for more details.
• Direct Deposit is accepted into the H&H Bank Account at an ANZ Branch or bank transfer.
• Our bank details and a reference number will be provided to you on enrolment if applicable
• Payment by post is not accepted (either money order or bank cheque only)
• Personal cheques are accepted upon approval only.
• At Time of Enrolment – deposit required via Cash, Credit Card/Visa Debit Card online or in person. Please note paying by telephone is not permitted for enrolments.
• Upon enrolment, a payment plan is organised with our accounts department (which is both quick and easy), you will receive the payment plan with dates when payments are due to keep on file. Flexible Payment Plan by Instalments – direct debit of your nominated bank account or Credit Card/Visa Debit Card to be paid fortnightly or monthly via PAYSMART.
• Please note that H&H does not receive payments over the value of $1000. Our payment plans are in place to follow regulations and provide payment options for students. Please contact us to discuss further.
• Receipt of Payment – Fees vary according to the course, units or method of delivery and are subject to change without notice. Students are advised of all cost before enrolment and issued receipt/s as each payment towards the course cost is made. Please ensure that you retain these, in the event of an unexpected discrepancy.
Financial & Employment Assistance
All H&H courses are approved by Centrelink. This allows current Centrelink recipients when approved, to continue receiving Centrelink payments. The following Government assistance (for Australian citizens) may assist you while studying at H&H (please contact your local Centrelink office for further advice and eligibility requirements):
• AUSTUDY where the student is 25yrs or older and studying OR in an Apprenticeship (full-time).
• YOUTH ALLOWANCE where the student is 24yrs old or younger. Assistance is provided with costs of studying or completing an Apprenticeship.
• FARES ALLOWANCE assists in covering the cost of travelling between home and school.
• PENSIONER EDUCATION SUPPLEMENT helps with the cost of full-time or part-time study.
• AGED CARE EDUCATION AND TRAINING INCENTIVE PROGRAM where the individual applying is in full time, part time or casual employment in direct care at an aged care service and must have commenced on or after 1 July 2010. The individual can claim $500 at the beginning of the course and $500 after successful completion of the course. Course being Certificate III or IV in Aged Care.
Employment Services offered by the Government can provide assistance in work placement
There are numerous agencies that can assist jobseekers and Centrelink recipients with gaining employment, further study and support for a variety of programs. You can access these services through www.jobsearch.gov.au. This site lists your closest agency and the support they provide.
The above details are provided as a guide only and we ask that all students considering financial assistance check the Centrelink website for accurate details that are most relevant to their situation and requirements.
• Should H&H cancel a course the student will be refunded 100% of all course fees paid including the administration fee (deposit)
• Should a student withdraw prior to commencement, H&H will retain the administration fee (deposit) that was paid upon enrolment. If more than the required deposit was paid at enrolment the difference will be refunded.
• Should a student withdraw during the course the administration fee (deposit) is non refundable, the student then will be charged a pro-rated amount based on how many weeks the student was in attendance in the classroom, as per attendance sheets. Distance students will be charged a pro-rated amount based on how many units were provided (regardless of use).
Should a student need to re-enrol into a course with H&H, fees and charges will apply. Fee for re-admission into Certificate III qualifications is $295.00 (non-refundable), Certificate IV qualifications is $395.00 (non-refundable), and Diploma qualifications is $495.00 (non-refundable).
Re-admission may apply in the following circumstances:
• extension on distance enrolments
• re-enrolling into classes (for students who are NYC in previous classes)
• prior students that have deferred their studies (longer than six months)
• students wishing to complete their studies after a long period of absence and there has been substantial changes to the training package or industry requirements (Directed by Training Manager)
Deferring Your Studies
H&H recognises that students may choose to defer their course due to personal circumstances, interrupting their studies. It is imperative that you notify H&H administrative staff as soon as possible. Should a student wish to defer their studies, this must be formally approved by the Training Manager and will only be granted for a maximum period of six months.
Should a student be deemed NYC, it may be recommended by the trainer/assessor and/or Training Manager to re-join further classes. The student will be required to undergo the formal enrolment process again. This incurs a fee of $295.00, which includes all course materials.
Hi, my name is Arti. I have landed in this country less than a year ago. And selecting a course has been such a tough decision for me. The journey began with H&H Accredited Training College. Everyone has been so supportive during my Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care Course. I have been so nervous at the start but my teacher guided me through all the way. I have a permanent job today and am continuing with my studies, Diploma Course.
I would like to thank H&H Team for facilitating this class and for their continuous enthusiasm and energy.
Hi my name is Douha and I just finished my Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care and H&H Training. I really had a good time and am enjoying the experience during my studying of the Certificate III and Diploma in ECEC. The Staff and service were helpful and beneficial especially my teacher. She is an amazing teacher, always present when we need her. She supported us in class and during the work experience. I advice every person that wants to study Child care to come and try H&H training.
I have just finished a CHC50113 – Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care. Having a great teacher made a big difference in my studies. She was professional and knowledgeable and used her experiences and professionalism to help me achieve my studying goals.
I highly recommend H&H Training to achieve your dream course. I will recommend this college to others to get the benefit of a good college and supportive teachers.
I would like to use this opportunity to say thank you to my teacher who is the loveliest person/teacher/supporter in my life. She worked very hard for all of us to go through this process and finish our diploma, as all of us are coming from different cultures and English is our second language. She used her own time to give us more support and help us learn more and be more professional in our job. I worked 15 years in the same industry but I learnt more so much in my Diploma class here.
The college staff were so supportive each step on the way and I was assisted by lovely people, who were always nice and helpful. Thank you for everything. I will recommend this college to others to get the benefit of a good college and supportive teachers.
I learned a lot on how to take care of my baby who is going to come soon.
My English skills especially in listening and understanding have improved a lot by having classes in this college.
I have learnt lots of new information in the childcare field from this college.
I’ve got a lot of new knowledge by studying in this college and made many new friends. I ALSO got a job after I have finished my work placement.