Smart and Skilled funding is here! - New Government Funding Available in 2015
From January 1 2015 the NSW Government is changing the way Vocational Education and Training (VET) is funded. This change is called Smart & Skilled.
(fees starting from $240**)
As part of these changes, the NSW Government has released a 2015 Skills List. H&H has been approved to deliver the following qualifications from this list :
- Certificate III in Aged Care (CHC30212) classroom and traineeships
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30113) classroom and traineeships
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education & Care (CHC50113) traineeships
How this affects students
Under Smart & Skilled, eligible students will have a state-wide course fee applicable to the qualification they choose. Concession arrangements will continue for eligible students into 2015. Details of new fees for government subsidised places can be found on the Smart and Skilled website. Alternatively you can call us on (02) 9682 0100.
Eligibility for a place in a government subsidised course
To be eligible for a place in a government subsidised course you must be:
- an Australian citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
- aged 15 years or older
- no longer be at school and
- living or working in NSW OR
- registered as a NSW apprentice or new entrant trainee.
For further information, please call us on (02) 9682 0100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not sure which course?For more info and expert advice
02 9682 0100
8.30am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
Office open 8.30am to 3.30pm each Saturday
Looking for a career or changing careers? Make an enquiry online here for help with course selection
H&H Courses - the skills to succeed